It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, May 05, 2006

Change!

glitter graphicsOk I think I finally found a background that suits me. As some of you may know I have a love a butterflies! Miriam's room is done in butterflies. Anyhow this one seemed very cheery & summery to me! I haven't seen any real butterflies yet, but I know we will have some soon because all the caterpillars that were out & about a few weeks ago have disappeared, they will soon be butterflies YEA!
When you think about it, in a way Christian's are butterflies. Before we were saved we were caterpillars, then God transformed us & we became butterflies!

Well, I guess that was my insightful metaphor for the week! C-ya

3 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 12:46 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

I never thought about butterflies in that respect but when you think about it is true. I have these bushes outside my living room window that seems to draw butterflies, I love to watch them flitter around.

 
At May 10, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Cool.... Charlie mentioned this thing about the butterflies at church the other night... Did you catch that? :)

 
At May 12, 2006 7:17 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Yes I did, I told Ryan "He stole it from my blog"! hehe! No really I thought that was so cool how God gave us the same thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home