It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hello fellow bloggers! I really don't have much to blog about, so I guess I will just mainly ramble. So when is spring going to get here? I mean the first "official" day of spring was Monday, but I sure haven't seen to many signs of it yet. I am soooooo tired of this cold & dreary weather yuke! I am ready for warm sunny days where I can wear sandal's, I love sandals I probably own 15 different pairs. (Yes I have a shoe thing) I am waiting for Ryan & his dad to bring our new dining room set home, they should be here in about an hour or so. I haven't even seen it yet, someone Ryan's parents know is selling their old one & it is suppose to be really nice. Ryan has seen a picture & told me it was similar to his parents set so if it is; it will be nice. Anyway I guess that is all the ramblings I have for know so I guess I am gonna go! Blog ya later.

6 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Your not alone with the shoe fettish! Cant wait to see your house! love ya

 
At March 24, 2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

We sould go shoe shopping together sometime, even if we only go to look!

 
At March 24, 2006 3:25 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Name the place and time and I will be there!

 
At March 24, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Congrats on getting moved in. I can't wait to see it. You and Trish should take Rich shoe shopping, this is the only man I know of with a shoe fetish. He has more shoes than I have owned in my life time.

 
At March 25, 2006 8:30 AM, Blogger Trish said...

I can testify to that about Rich!

 
At March 27, 2006 6:57 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Ha ha thats funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home