It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Man, this has been a long week, I keep thinking it is Friday, I wish. I hate it when the week feels like it is dragging. At least it has been a warm sunny week even though the kids & I have still been trapped inside. Ryan has to cut the grass this weekend so that we can see what kind of dangers are in the yard. Then we are going to put up the swing set so hopefully next week the kids & I can enjoy the outside. Saturday I am suppose to go shopping for an Easter outfit for myself, I am excited about it, since I have been losing weight it will be interesting to buy something new. I just received the bathing suit I ordered in the mail the other day it is really pretty one piece ofcourse I still have not lost enough weight to feel comfortable in a two piece, but I was happy to be able too buy a suit that was two sizes smaller that the one I bought last year! YEA!!!!!! Anyway I gotta go & change diapers (fun fun) & start lunch so TTFN!
Oh yeah don't forget that the clocks spring forward on Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home