It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, April 21, 2006

Sick!

Well, guys I think I am finally over my virus. I missed Miriam's first Easter & everything, because I was soooooooooo sick! I am thankful to be among the living again. I absolutely hate being sick especially when I am hurling, YUKE! Anyhow I have been helping a little with our 10 year class reunion & I had to not only break the news about John, today I had to send out another email to the committee about Chris Stoner. That make 3 of our class that we know of who have passed. On a positive note, I have been asked to get something to bring to the reunion as a remembrance of John, can you guess what I am going to take???? The DVD! John is still witnessing to lost friends even now! I am very excited to be able to help even if it is just in a small way! So you guys remember to pray that at least one person (hopefully more) from the reunion will be touched through the DVD & come to the Lord!

Well, gotta go later bloggers.

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2006 6:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is great! Maybe someone will come to know Jesus through it. I can not wait to hear how it goes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home