It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, March 20, 2006

I Am Back!

Well, I am finally back. We are in our new house & we have everything unpacked; in place & clean, & it only took 5 days yikes! Anyhow it is finished & I am back to work. We are really enjoying the extra space. I still have to get a new swing set to put out back for the kids & I want some nice patio funiture, but that will all come in time. On another note, what is up with all this weather? I am so ready for spring & summer I cant stand it!!!!!!! I cant believe Easter is less than a month away & it is still cold outside & they are even talking about snow flurries WHAT!?!

Well, I was very happy to see that my blog buddies were back I was beginning to get lonely! I hope everyone has a great day! God Bless.

3 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad your some what settled in. I want to come by a see your new house sometime.

 
At March 20, 2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Trish said...

Congrats on getting moved in! I hope to come and see ya soon.

 
At March 21, 2006 7:44 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

come anytime! Let me know & I will Cook!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home