It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, May 12, 2006

Here we go again!

Ok what is up with these temps, does anybody know? This is getting ridiculous. I guess that is TN weather for you. We are going to the country this weekend. I love going to the country, would like to live there someday. It is so peaceful, and beautiful. I am sure that every time I tell you guys I am going to the country you here this same thing every time, I just cant help it. The country holds a lot of memories for me & I would like for Miriam to have some good ones too. Anyway I better get moving, have to pack & all the good stuff, plus the kids are getting restless, & want to play.
So everyone have a great Mothers Day! TTFN

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 1:09 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Have fun and be careful
Happy Mothers Day!!!

 
At May 12, 2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Happy Mother's Day to you as well. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home