It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Thursday, August 10, 2006

DARK PLACE

Hey guys sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I just haven't had it in me. I think I have been on the brink of a emotional breakdown. I don't know exactly why, I think it is several things and they just seem to keep beating on me like a wave beats on the rocks. I know part of it is because I haven't taken anytime off this year like I usually do, so I am over worked & over stressed. Plus I may have to kick out one of my parents. I have been trying to help her as much as I can because I know she is struggling, but she is almost three weeks behind in paying me, and I just cant afford to keep doing that. We have been friends for so long that I am really struggling with this, but I have to run my business like a business. Anyway I have just been stuck in this
"dark place" for a week now and I am so tiered of it. Please pray for me. I really need God to shine the light so I can find my way out.

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2006 5:02 PM, Blogger Joy said...

i hate to hear that. that kinda sounds like how i was feeling there for a little while. i will pray for you. :o)

 
At August 11, 2006 6:49 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thanks, I appreciate it. I am feeling a little better today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home