It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, August 11, 2006

Rainy Day!

Well, I have been feeling better, good thing since the weather is so dreary. I have decided that today is the day I am going to have to finally deal with that problem w/ a parent that I mentioned before. I called & left her a message this morning to call me so we could talk. I am sure she probably knows what it is going to be about so she wont be in any hurry to call. Anyway this is not going to be the easiest conversation, but would you continue to work at your job for free? No one would, so why should I be expected to. I just hope it doesn't end a friendship. Ok enough of that, on another note I have been trying to to stop smoking, have quit before so I know I can do it again, just not sure if I really want to. I mean you have to really want to before it will work. So far I have gone two days we will see how well it goes. Also I am debating on going back into the work force, not sure about that either, but I am thinking on it, will update you on that. Ok well I am rambling so I am gonna go. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home