It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, September 29, 2006

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

Name: Andrea

Birthday:July

Birthplace:Florida

Current Location:Here

Eye Color:Blue/green


Hair Color:Auburn

Height:5'4

Right Handed or Left Handed:Right


Your Heritage:Irish

The Shoes You Wore Today:House shoes

Your Weakness:Animals

Your Fears:My husband will die early in life

Your Perfect Pizza:Peperoni & geen olive thin crust

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Pay off debt

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:I dont IM

Thoughts First Waking Up:Its time to get up already

Your Best Physical Feature:My eyes, so I have been told

Your Bedtime:Varies

Your Most Missed Memory:My daddy

Pepsi or Coke:Coke

MacDonalds or Burger King:If I have to choose, burger king

Single or Group Dates:Single

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Dont really like tea

Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino

Do you Smoke:Not anymore


Do you Swear:No

Have you Been in Love:For 13 yrs

Do you want to go to College:No

Do you want to get Married:I am

Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time

Do you get Motion Sickness:Not usualy

Do you think you are Attractive:Sometimes

Are you a Health Freak:No

Do you get along with your Parents:I do now

Do you like Thunderstorms:no prefer sun!

Do you play an Instrument:Yes

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no

In the past month have you Smoked:yes

In the past month have you been on Drugs:No

In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes

In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:EEEWWW NO

In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes

In the past month have you been Dumped:No

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No

In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No

Ever been Drunk:Yes


Ever been called a Tease:yes

Ever been Beaten up:No

Ever Shoplifted:No

How do you want to Die:Dont want to, want to be here when the Lord returns

What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I am grown up

What country would you most like to Visit:Italy

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue or green
Favourite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Tall
Weight:Medium
Best Clothing Style:You own!
Number of Drugs I have taken:2
Number of CDs I own:A lot
Number of Piercings:3 in ears
Number of Tattoos:2
Number of things in my Past I Regret:The only thing I regret is not serving the Lord earlier in my life, everything else is forgiven so I really dont have any!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home