It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Miracle!

So guess what! It is truly a blessing from God! I am PREGNANT! Is that not amazing!?!
God has blessed Ryan & I with Miriam who I love more than my own life; & now after 9 yrs of marriage & being told that we probably wouldn't have any biological children We are pregnant! HA! Shows what God can do and I give him all the glory for it! So to any one out there who has been told it wont happen, or it cant happen, or it would take a miracle; Well, I am here to tell you God is still in the miracle business! So Keep your faith!

Remember to keep me in your prayers. God Bless!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

6 Comments:

At October 01, 2006 5:21 AM, Blogger Trish said...

WOW! THAT IS AMAZING! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! WE WILL KEEP YOU & THE BABY IN OUR PRAYERS!

LOVE YALL!

 
At October 01, 2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Andrea I am so happy for you and Ryan. We will keep you all in our prayers. Keep us all informed through out your pregnancy on how you are doing. We love you guys.

 
At October 01, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thanks guys, I am going to the doctor tomorrow. & they will give me the thumbs up to make my first prenatal appointment!

 
At October 01, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Leebabies said...

Awesome! I am so happy for both of you.

 
At October 01, 2006 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I havent been able to leave you a comment until now.... but even though I talked to you this morning, I want to tell you again how happy I am for you. I am a believer now more than ever that EVERYTHING happens in God's time and that its only a matter of time before He sends us a little one. You are in our prayers too! Love y'all!!

 
At October 02, 2006 6:41 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Just keep your faith Joy, I believe in my heart it will happen for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home