It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, October 06, 2006

IN GOD'S HAND!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Ok so most of you know by now that Ryan & I are pregnant, what you don't know is that we don't have any insurance!!!! When Ryan lost his job from Shop at Home we also lost our insurance. With his new job only Him & Miriam have insurance, he wasn't able to cover me. Well, yesterday I tried to get Tenncare, but I probably wont get it. They told me yesterday that Ryan made to much money HA! YEAH RIGHT! Basically what they told me with out actually saying it was "Since Ryan & I had worked hard all our adult lives to obtain & maintain a house & cars that we had assets to sell for the money we needed to have this baby!!!!!" So if I sell my house I can afford to have the baby, but I wont have a home to bring the baby to when it is born! IDIOTS! What kind of example is our government setting for our children? Let me tell you, If you work hard & pay all your bills & your taxes you are an upstanding American, but if at anytime you have a hard time & need the governments help you can forget it! You are not worthy of their help!

Now let me tell you who is worthy(and this in no way is predjudice, but it is accurate) Anyone who decided that they would rather have a bunch of kids out of wedlock can get welfare & assistance. Anyone who decideds that they are to good to work (really they are lazy) Can get assistance because they are "unemployed" Any immigrant that has entered this country illegally or even legally is eligible for government assistance. Anyone who is addicted to drugs is eligible (they have money for drugs, but not for food or insurance) Anyone who just goes in there & lies about their living situation gets it! Does this sound right to you????? I don't thinks so! Basically they are setting the example of be lazy, do drugs, lie, cheat,& steal & the government will take care of you. Now I know some of the people who get government assistance really need it, but it is a small%. I plan on e-mailing my "Leaders" & I encourage all parents to do the same. I know it doesn't seem like we can do much or change anything, but this is a voting season & I think it is time that the "Leaders" heard what good Christian parents think! Anyway that is my vent for the day. I know that this is all in Gods hands, & I firmly and faithfully believe that no matter what happens with this situation that God will take care of Me, the baby & my family & somehow He will provide what we need to afford this. Keep us in your prayers, God Bless!

1 Comments:

At October 06, 2006 1:35 PM, Blogger Leebabies said...

AAAAmen!If you can get a denial letter from another insurance company Tenn Care has to pick you up! Hope that's helpful. We will keep you in our prayers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home