It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

YIKES !!!!!!


This is a little scary to think about, but I just had to share it with you guys! The other day I was joking with Ryan about "What if we have twins"? We both kinda giggled, but knew that we would be terrified if that were to happen! Then the other day I had someone ask me how far along I was & when I told them they said "you look like you are might have twins" Of course I took that to mean I was fat. Then I was looking at myself in the mirror & realized that I seem to have gotten a little bigger in the middle (seems a little early for that) anyhow yesterday Ryan told me my cousin told him that we were gonna have twins! Ok so now I have twins on the brain, the thing that is so scary about this is that twins run ramped in my family! Yep, we have 5 sets of twins in my family maybe more that I don't know about! The twin curse has hit every generation so far; the last one to have twins that I am aware of was my second cousin. She had her twins about 4 years ago. I am hoping that she is the twin carrier for our generation & my sisters kids (twin sisters) will be the next twin barer generation! Now don't get me wrong I wouldn't be upset if we had twins, but I would probably loose my mind! Ok well enough of that I am sure you all probably got a good laugh out of this post so until next time, God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home