It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Redecorationg! FINALLY!

Well, I guess you could say I have mixed emotions about this task. I am really ready to redo my kitchen, but I am not looking forward to the work it is going to take! I have a pretty large kitchen & almost every inch of it is covered in cabinets floor to ceiling, since I am planning on redoing the cabinets the fact that I have so many is not appealing at the moment. Right now the walls are covered in a green wallpaper with a fruit boarder going right through the center of it! YUCK! I absolutely can not stand green! I use to like it until I lived in a house with wall to wall green carpet! (old house) So I am determined to get as much of the green as I can out of this house! I already re did my bathroom which was very easy since it is all the original tile all I had to do was but new rugs & a new shower curtain, LOL! I redid the living room first when we got out new couch I bought new curtain sheers, a new area rug & to vases. I am planning on painting my kitchen walls a shade of orange/melon the color is called fizzy naval & the color for the cabinets is paprika. I also have a few things picked out for the counters like canisters & utensils & the color I picked out is called peacock, it is a cross between blue & turquoise. Plus I am going to get a corner curio to display all of my teapots so I can get them off of my counter! I will try to take some before & after pics, but just keep in mind this is a big job so the after pics may be a while coming. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home