It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, November 09, 2007

Random

So it has been a while I know, but since I work on the computer I don't play on it much any more. Lame excuse I know. Anyhow McKayla is doing great! I am so amazed at her will to get better & her faith! If we could all just have that kind of faith! "And a child shall lead them" Enough said! Anyhow I am soooooooo excited I am going to a concert next Friday I cant wait! I never get to go to concerts & I so love them! I don't know to many ppl who like the same type of music I like (Christian Rock) so that makes it hard to find someone to go to concerts with. Lucky for me Joy like alot of the same groups I do & we are going to see Sanctus Real & Steven Curtis Chapman! WOOOOOHOOOO! I am so excited! Can you tell I am excited! (he he) Ok well I am off to bed now I need sleep! God Bless!

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 7:52 PM, Blogger Joy said...

ANDDDD...we get backstage passes. Did I tell you that? :)

 
At November 15, 2007 8:52 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Yep! I may pass out! LOL! Just kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home