It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

SILPADA ! (Jewelry)

I wanted to post this site & have you guys take a look at it! I am thinking about having a party & would like to know how many of you would be interested in checking it out! This isn't one of those party's where you are pressured into purchasing anything or even made to sit through some boring presentation! All you have to do is show up & have fun! If you want to look at the jewelry & try it on you can! If you just want to come & hang out with other Christian woman & have a good time you can. I mean really what woman wouldn't like to get out of the house away from the kids & the "normal" routine of a week & just sit around with other women & talk & eat & even look at jewelry? I think this would be fun & I am willing to host this party/get together at my house if enough ppl are interested! So go check out the web site & let me know if you would be interested in coming!

The jewelry is all real, no fakes!

http://silpada.com/public/

1 Comments:

At September 05, 2007 1:53 PM, Blogger Windy said...

let me know when and where ahead of time and I will try and get rid of the kids so I can come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home