It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Monday, February 06, 2006

Busy; Busy!

Sorry I haven't blogged lately guys, I have been so busy with all the realtors & mortgage people, Ryan's not feeling well, I finally got him to agree to go to the dentists, he has an appointment today at three, so hopeful they will be able to take care of his problem & he can begin to feel better. I have also had a new child start daycare this week (Miriam's cousin) the first 2 weeks are always the hardest on the new comer, especially when they have never been to daycare before.
Any how I need to go make some more phone calls to our(possible) mortgage guy so talk to you later.

I will give you guys an up date on the house we are interested in, we are suppose to go see it again tonight & possibly , put in our bid. Pray for us! Thanks guys.

2 Comments:

At February 10, 2006 7:17 AM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Hey i lost your number and I don't have email addy. Rich said yes to the trampolin so as soon as we can we will get over there to get it. And thank you so much. Becca is all excited about it. :)

 
At February 11, 2006 9:31 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

That is ok just come & get it when you have a chance. I will call you monday to give you my number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home