It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, February 24, 2006

In Memory of My Dear Friend John

John has been one of my best friends since we were 15 years old. We have been through a lot together, highschool, graduation, heart breaks, laughs, marriage, kids, & most important turning our lives over to the Lord. John was the first of "our crew" to get saved and turn his life around, He was the light that showed me the way. When you have known & loved someone as long as I have loved John it is easy to see the change in them, but John was special. He loved bigger & cared more for people than anyone I have ever known. He was truly the example by which I believe God wants all of us to be. Having John in my life has been one of the most precious blessing that God could have ever given me, and I know that anyone who knew John must feel the same. I know that John is in heaven with God now, the one thing he always wanted more than anything else was to be with his Savior. I will miss you John, but I know deep in my heart that I will see you again one day. For all the love, hope & friendship you have given me, I am forever grateful.

ALL MY LOVE


glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home