It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Starting Over

Our family is starting over, as many of you know Ryan's old place of employment decided they were going to have to "down size" if they were going to stay in business, so they laid off over 40 people including Ryan. They laid off all of their highest paid employees "big surprise"! You can only imagine what a huge shock this was to me especially with us right in the middle of buying a new home! I never for one moment thought that we weren't going to be able to make it, or that Ryan couldn't find another job, I know that because I knew God would provide. But still somehow it was still extremely overwhelming. We were going to have to start over, after 8 years of marriage & 6 years with that company it was just over, no warning, just gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just amazes me at the peace & security God provides, if this had happen to us & we were lost I would have freaked out & lost it, but because we are not lost, We are children of God even though I was in shock for the first two days, I never felt like we couldn't make it. I just knew that we would!

Thank God for the security & peace he provides to his children & thank God that he provides all our needs! I am very grateful & yet still so unworthy!

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Sorry to hear about this, we will keep you both in our prayers. Tuck's friend is letting us use him and his truck to pick up the trampoline. If it is not raining when Rich gets off then they will be by there. Again Thanks.

 
At February 22, 2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

No problem!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home