It's Me Again!

"ASPIRE TO INSPIRE BEFORE YOU EXPIRE"

Friday, March 03, 2006

FINALLY!

We have finally found a house! YEA!!!! I was beginning to get worried that we were just going to settle with just anything so that we would have a home. But once again God blessed us & we were able to find a home that was in our price range that had almost every thing we were looking for. As many of you know we had to lower or expectations of the "house of our dreams" because of loss of income, but that is ok! I believe the Lord put us where he wants us for now & that later on down the road if the good Lord allows we will once again be able to start the hunt for the "house of our dreams". I am very happy with the house I believe he has chosen for us this time, and I believe we will be very happy with it.
We have exactly 12 days until we have to be out of this house so keep us in your prayers that all will continue to go well. God Bless!

2 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Hopes Ganma said...

Congrats girl on the new house. Post some pics of it when you can. And I love your new background.

 
At March 07, 2006 8:07 AM, Blogger Andrea~Erin said...

Thanks I will post some pics as soon as I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home